2012年7月10日 星期二
【Essay】Actually, I'm Young
I thought I knew the rule of gravity, the force
which pulls everything toward to it.
I believed in human, or just me,
who's the first and the last.
Name him philosopher, he knew all the puzzles.
Newton killed the imagination of being, as Steve kidnapped
the name of an apple. They sold their answers,
those stable and hard to crashed.
I was bidding the sense of extra, glad to be
the unreasonable. No one can bargain
about it, claiming maturity or sage-like.
A well is more useful than a fountain.
Soles still have two wide curiosity, about
company. No matter romance or purity, the feeling
is matter, the air needs a room with a crowd,
to boil, boil the lives in teens.
Bang, bang!
Actually, I'm young.
Bang, bang!
Actually, I know nothing about youth.
Bang, bang!
World-weary is a deception of extra-individualized.
Just for reminder.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言